HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MainMain  

Share | 

ES game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rk
Admin

PostSubject: ES game   Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:49 am

game started out good, everything pretty much as it should be. after we took nme and went to full defense game fell apart. everybody quit playing because we expected were gonna hold. home was cleared many times, nme died out only once and we lost home at same moment. they held us at 80% of their home for most of the game, instead of holding the corner and slowly moving up towards their fr we kept kamiing and forgot to finish kills. it cost us the game.
every single player on our freq is way better than any of theirs but it seems everyone plays for themselves. everyone is stuck in their position and refuses to do anything else. only person who stood out was nosy who was player of the match on our side. only he showed some creativity and smarts. he knows how to adapt and what to do when stuck. everyone but him was shiplocked in spider as a rusher. no terrs, no cloakers, no chains. this game was a ral disappointment.
i feel like nobody really gives a shit and expects others to do their work. ie im gonna rush, someone else is gonna do the thinking for me. i know its just a stupid game but if ur not willing to put some effort in improving urself i suggest u get used to losing.
i know this sounds really depressing but i cant say i care about this game as much as i did couple of years ago. of course i enojoy playing and i always go for the win but if i lose i dont mind. theres always someone better out there.
we have the potential but seems we lack the will to be on top.

Peasant

PostSubject: Re: ES game   Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:32 am

so true. at this moment i will try to improve my game and give 120%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HEATH-O-RAMA
Lord

PostSubject: Re: ES game   Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:07 pm

WELLLLLLLL I LOVE U RK. so much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wewe